Recipe by lazyme
This is a good and quick appetizer. We use all different types of sausage and sometimes even add pineapple.
Top Review by Huskergirl
UM UM GOOD....I made this as a main dish add onions and green peppers served over rice. DH wasn't hungry so he only ate 1 then 2, & then made himself a plate. I was out of cornstarch so I made rue with butter and flour which gave it a darker colored sauce. I love the flavor so I do not think it change it much. Will make as a pot luck dish as it will keep good in a crock pot. Thanks for the great recipe. Made for ZWT4 by a CHIC CHEFS.
- 907.18 g Polish sausage, cooked
- 236.59 ml beer
- 29.58 ml cornstarch
- 59.14 ml vinegar
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml mustard
- 14.79 ml horseradish
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cooked sausages into 1/2 inch slices.
- In skillet combine sausage and beer. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Combine brown sugar and cornstarch.
- Stir in vinegar, horseradish and mustard. Add to sausages. Cook and stir until bubbly.
- Keep warm and serve warm using toothpicks.