1/3 Photos of Beer Rocks / Bierocks
1 hr 15 mins
katie in the UP's Note:
These are popular..where I come from (Central Valley of California) living up in the U.P. no one has ever heard of them...but they seem to enjoy eating them LOL.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry beef, cabbage and onions. Add seasonings.
- 2Let filling cool.
- 3Roll out each bread roll, into approx 7 inch round.
- 4Place filling in middle and seal well.
- 5Place on baking sheet, sprayed with veggie cooking spray.
- 6Bake at 350 for approx 30 minutes, until browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Rocks / Bierocks
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.0
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.4 mg
- Sodium 34.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen yeast dinner roll dough