The perfect munchies for watching ball games on the weekend, these soft pretzel sticks are equally good as soup and salad accompaniments.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together the flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in a bowl.
- 2Stir together oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion and cheese in another bowl.
- 3Divide ingredients among 2 16 oz beer bottles or jars layering if bottles are clear.
- 4Attach this to the Jar:.
- 5Beer Pretzels.
- 6Place jar contents in a medium mixing bowl.
- 7Stir in half of a 12-ounce can or bottle of beer (3/4 cups).
- 8Knead on lightly floured surface till smooth.
- 9Cover and let rest in warm place till doubled (about 45 minutes).
- 10Roll out on a lightly floured surface into a 10x6 inch rectangle, and cut length-wise into six 1 inch wide strips.
- 11Place on a greased baking sheet.
- 12Cover and let rise in a warm place till nearly double in size (about 30 minutes).
- 13Bake on the top rack of a 400° oven about 8 minutes till lightly golden.
- 14Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Pretzels Mix Gifts in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.1
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 584.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 14.6 g