Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
simple and delicious
- 4 pork chops (with no bones)
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup beer (any kind you like)
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- Mix all ingredients except pork chop and mushrooms.
- Cook the pork chops in a pan with the mushrooms.
- When they are done, put them in a oven dish.
- Add the mix on top.
- Cover and put in oven at 375F for an hour.
- Serve with rice.
This is very good. Used wild dried mushrooms instead of canned. Delish! The sauce is a bit thin however, maybe boiling it down a little, or a bit of cornstarch maybe, just suggesting. Tweak it as you will, it is very good.
It was very good, the sauce could be a little thicker.
It was ok, although the sauce was a little thin and flavorless. I think I should have used less beer and more onion soup mix. I'd make it again, but would maybe use 1/2 c beer and 3 T onion soup mix.