1/4 Photos of Beer Pizza Crust
1 hr 10 mins
From Canada's Best Bread Machine Baking Recipes book. This recipe can be made in a bread machine, or by hand. I usually make two pizzas from this recipe and have leftovers, but you could roll it out into one larger pizza and/or thicker crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using a bread machine, simply add all the ingredients in the order given. Make sure that the salt and yeast do not touch, and that the yeast does not touch the liquid, especially if you have a bread machine that preheats the ingredients.
- 2If making by hand:.
- 3Pour beer into a cup and sprinkle the yeast on top. Let sit for about 5 minutes or until yeast starts bubbling and foaming.
- 4Mix all dry ingredients. Slowly add in beer and yeast mixture. Combine all ingredients.
- 5Kneed dough on a cutting board or countertop for approximatley 8-10 minutes. Use flour on the counter top and your hands to ensure it doesn't stick. The dough is ready when it's elastic and you can see little bubbles in it.
- 6Place dough in a bowl (spray first with non-stick spray) and cover with a dish towel. Place somewhere warm (I use the oven preheated to about 200F and then cooled off). Let rise for about 30-40 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- 7Roll out dough using a rolling pin. Top with whatever you like!
- 8Bake in 475F preheated oven for 8-10 minutes. If using a pizza stone, make sure you preheat the stone in the oven.
- 9When the crust is brown and the cheese is browning, remove from the oven and let pizza stand for a few minutes. This will allow the cheese to solidify and make it easier to cut.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.2
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 586.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 10.5 g