Montana Heart Song's Note:
This is a fast easy pizza crust. Makes two large crusts, or one large calzone with top and bottom crust.I use the cheapest beer I can find.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In metal mixing bowl, add flour and salt. Mix.
- 2In large glass mixing cup add yeast.
- 3Then warm water, not lukewarm, warmer.
- 4Stir. Add sugar slowly, and stir once.
- 5It should start to bubble. That is called proofing.
- 6Pour yeast mixture into flour mixture and slightly stir and add the can of beer. Mix.
- 7Add more flour if necessary. I have found I need about 1/3 cup more flour but it seems to depend on the weather. The dough should stay together when pressed. Separate into two portions. Pack each portion togetrher with your hands.
- 8Preheat over 425*.
- 9Spray Pam on two pizza pans.
- 10Place each portion in the pan. Oil your fingers and press the dough from the middle out until the pan is covered. Don't worry if it looks a little uneven, that is ok. If you want to prick with a fork you may.
- 11Bake about 7- 10 minutes. Take out.
- 12Note: This prevents soggy crusts.
- 13Add any toppings. Bake until crust is slightly brown and toppings are hot and cheese melted. Usually 15 minutes,.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Pizza Crust
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.4
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 391.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g