Chef m.'s Note:
found this recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put in thick bottomed saucepan with highsides/ put 2 cups sugarin bottom with the lemon juice.
- 2Put enough water in just to cover.
- 3Place over high heat-this will boil for about ten minutes until the sugar turnsto a light caramel.
- 4DO NOT STIR.
- 5While the sugar is boiling take 2 cups of peanuts and lightly crush them and place in the oven (400 degrees) to dry out.
- 6When the sugar looks like its supposed to, remove from heat and add 2 T of butter.
- 7let it sit 10 seconds before mixing with wooden spoon.
- 8There will be a lot of steam.
- 9Next as soon as the butter is melted add the beer.
- 10Stand back and let steam.
- 11then mix over heat with spoon.
- 12When mixture is homogenous, add peanuts,stir.
- 13Pour mix onto greased baking sheet-let cool 2 hours-break apart.
- 16This recipe is from.
- 17"BEERBUDDIES" not me!
- 18The instructions must have been written by a man-- lol.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Peanut Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 50
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 1.5 g