Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
found this recipe
Make and share this Beer Peanut Brittle recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 29.58 ml lemon juice (no pulp)
- 473.18 ml peanuts
- 29.58 ml butter
- 118.29 ml warm beer
- Put in thick bottomed saucepan with highsides/ put 2 cups sugarin bottom with the lemon juice.
- Put enough water in just to cover.
- Place over high heat-this will boil for about ten minutes until the sugar turnsto a light caramel.
- DO NOT STIR.
- While the sugar is boiling take 2 cups of peanuts and lightly crush them and place in the oven (400 degrees) to dry out.
- When the sugar looks like its supposed to, remove from heat and add 2 T of butter.
- let it sit 10 seconds before mixing with wooden spoon.
- There will be a lot of steam.
- Next as soon as the butter is melted add the beer.
- Stand back and let steam.
- then mix over heat with spoon.
- When mixture is homogenous, add peanuts,stir.
- Pour mix onto greased baking sheet-let cool 2 hours-break apart.
- This recipe is from.
- "BEERBUDDIES" not me!
- The instructions must have been written by a man-- lol.