1/1 Photo of Beer Pastrami Sandwich
Bone Man's Note:
Saint Patty's Day and/or Superbowl food. Of course, this goes along with lots of cold beers. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the broiler to High setting.
- 2In a saucepan, over medium heat, combine the broth, beer and Worcestershire sauce and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low.
- 3Separate the slices of pastrami and drop each into the sauce, allowing the pastrami to heat through.
- 4Place open buns on an ungreased cookie sheet or half-sheet. Place pastrami slices on one side of the bun, (reserving the cooking sauce). Place cheese on the opposite side of the bun. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes until cheese melts.
- 5remove from broiler and spread mustard on pastrami.
- 6Serve, cut into pieces and with bowls of the sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Pastrami Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (1560 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 889.6
- Calories from Fat 377
- Total Fat 41.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 270.4 mg
- Sodium 3231.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 89.9 g