This recipe comes originally from the "Meat lovers Cookbook" - It is easy to put together and wait til you taste them.they are awesome - I served them with noodles and a green salad I sometimes add 3 cloves of garlic with the BBQ Sauce - Play with it to suit your taste.-
- Brown the pork in a lightly sprayed skillet on all sides (apprx 7 minutes).
- Place the ribs in an oven proof pan and scatter the onions all around them.
- Pour in the beer and seal with a lid or tin foil.
- Bake at 375F until the pork is tender 1 1/2- 2 hours.
- Pour out the beer.
- Slather the pork with the BBQ sauce and bake uncovered for 1 more hour or until the meat is brown and the sauce is thick.