Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 45 mins
I'm not sure where I got this recipe from. I wanted to post it here for safe keeping. I will be making this for my Christmas baskets. The prep time is allowing for the soaking process.
- In a small bowl combine the mustard seeds, lager, and malt vinegar. Cover and soak overnight.
- Strain the liquid and reserve in a separate container.
- Place the soaked seeds in a food processor and pulse 7 to 8 times.
- In a double boiler, place the cracked seeds and add the strained liquid, allspice, pepper, salt, sugar, dry mustard, garlic, and horseradish.
- Cook about 90 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let cool, then refrigerate.