Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are quick and easy to make and very tasty. If you like yeast rolls you'll love these.
Make and share this Beer Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat beer in sauce pan until just warm, do not let boil, and remove from stove.
- Add sugar to beer and stir until sugar is disolved.
- Add flour into beer and sugar and stir until blended.
- Spoon into muffin tins filling each about half way.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
This is one that I grew up on. But we used 1/2 cup sugar instead of 1/4 cup. I make it now when kids are over and they gobble them up and then giggle about the beer part. HA
So easy to prepare and delicious. These are best warm with real butter spread on them. Made for Alphabet Soup Game. Thanks Islandgirl!
Very simple and tasty muffins! I used a Miller beer product and could not tell beer was in the muffins at all. I will make these again soon!