Recipe by islandgirl77551
These are quick and easy to make and very tasty. If you like yeast rolls you'll love these.
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat beer in sauce pan until just warm, do not let boil, and remove from stove.
- Add sugar to beer and stir until sugar is disolved.
- Add flour into beer and sugar and stir until blended.
- Spoon into muffin tins filling each about half way.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.