These are quick and easy to make and very tasty. If you like yeast rolls you'll love these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray and set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Heat beer in sauce pan until just warm, do not let boil, and remove from stove.
- 4Add sugar to beer and stir until sugar is disolved.
- 5Add flour into beer and sugar and stir until blended.
- 6Spoon into muffin tins filling each about half way.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 398.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g