Recipe by EdsGirlAngie
This is a sweet, dark and luscious-rich sauce that makes any piggie taste great, particularly ribs. It also works on chicken, and don't forget a grilled veggie kabob, with maybe summer squash, onions and peppers! If using on meat, brush on only during the last 15 minutes of grilling ... the sugar content can and will burn if applied too early.
Top Review by Marvin F.
This is a terrific bbq sauce recipe and is quite simple to put together. The only change that I made was adding 2 tablespoons of dried chopped onions(just a personal preference).
- 295.73 ml chili sauce (I use a 12 oz. jar of Homade chili sauce, my favorite)
- 177.44 ml light molasses
- 170.09 g bottle beer
- 29.58 ml ballpark yellow mustard
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml soy sauce or 9.85 ml tamari soy sauce
- 4.92-9.85 ml Tabasco sauce
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 9.85 ml hickory-flavored liquid smoke
- 2.46 ml salt
- black pepper