Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A really great twist on Mexican beer. We all love lime in a cold cerveza but this recipe brings on a whole new adoration for such a thing. Don't be afraid.... enjoy! (Great with chips and fresh guacamole.)
- 1 lime
- 1 dash soy sauce
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce (Lea and Perrins)
- 1 pinch black pepper
- coarse salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle dark Mexican beer, preferably Negra Modelo (but the non-dark Pacifico is great as well!)
- Cut lime into quarters.
- With one fourth of lime, rub around rim of glass and press into salt to create a limey-salty rim.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add Worshtershire, soy, Tabasco, black pepper and juice of 1/2 lime. Add the juiced limes into the mix.
- Pour cold beer over ice and spices.