Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is best made ahead and is great during the summer or for the holidays. Recipe from Deanna. Cook time is marinade time.
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 1⁄2 cup French dressing (viniagrette-type, not the creamy, red kind)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed (more, to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- peeled and cooked shrimp
- Mix all ingredients and pour over peeled and cooked shrimp.
- Marinate covered in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight, if desired.
- You can also use the marinade for chicken, steak, or fish before grilling, but reserve a little for basting before you pour it over the raw meat.
This a fab recipe that need not be adjusted,..very good!
very good tasting shrimp
Most Excellent! We have now made this part of our Christmas as it is loved by everyone!