Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A vibrant & delicious Tex-Mex recipe! Marinating time has not been included.
- 4 salmon fillets (or steaks)
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (or to taste)
- Place salmon in a shallow glass dish.
- Combine next 5 ingredients& mix well; pour over salmon, turning several times to completely coat fish.
- Cover& refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Remove salmon from marinade& discard marinade.
- Bake until fish flakes in the center- about 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Or grill on the BBQ.
- Mix peppers, salsa& cilantro and season to taste with salt& pepper.
- Place a little of this mixture on each piece of salmon.