Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great outdoor bar-b-que recipe--big hit with family and friends. Crispy on the outside, tender on the inside
- Combine all marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Place roast in a large zip-loc bag, and pour marinade over the top.
- Place in frige.
- Let marinate overnite.
- Remove the roast from the bag, reserving marinade.
- Cook on grill over indirect heat, brushing with reserved marinade periodically.
- Use a meat thermometer to cook to your preferred doneness (we like med rare).