Beer Marinated Barbecued Chicken
- Marinate chicken in beer, chilli and plum sauces, pepper, salt, spring onion, garlic and corriander for at least 30 min.
- (Not more than 4 hours or else it will turn sour) Remove chicken from marinade and barbecue over a hot grill, basting with remaining marinade once in a while.
- Remove and set aside when chicken is cooked.
- Season potato and spinach with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
- In a heated saucepan, reduce the remaining marinade until desired sauce consistency.
- To serve, top spinach with chicken and potatoes on the side and drizzle the sauce around and over.