Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
The recipe stated to do this with pork but I'm not really a pork lover so did this with beef instead. The ingredient combo really tenderises the meat well.
- 600 g diced pork or 600 g beef
- 1 green capsicum
- 1 red capsicums or 1 yellow capsicum
- 8 bamboo skewers
- 1 1⁄2 cups beer
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Evenly thread pork & capsicums onto skewers.
- Combine marinade ingredients & marinde kebabs for at leat an hour.
- Barbeque approx 6-8 mins turming 2-3 times.
- Heat marinade and thicken with blended cornflour & water, allow to simmer 2-3 mins and serve with kebabs.