- 2 cans beer (12 oz or 10 oz cans)
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- The beer will loose some of its foam but that's OK.
- Pour the marinade over your choice of meat in a shallow glass dish or heavy resealable plastic bag.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate for up to 6 hours while marinating.
- This recipe can be doubled or tripled.