1/2 Photos of Beer Margaritas
Steph R Chef's Note:
Don't let the name throw you! These are the best margaritas I've ever made at home! No blender needed. Just mix and pour. Try this just once, they won't disappoint!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grab a pitcher to mix all ingredients.
- 2Add all ingredients and stir.
- 3Rub the edges of your margarita glasses with a cut lime or Rose's Sweetened Lime juice and dip in margarita salt or kosher salt.
- 4Add ice to your glasses and pour the mix inches.
- 6Your limeade can still be frozen, the alcohol and Sprite will melt it.
- 7Also, your average bud light, modelo, or corona will do. No need for special microbrews. We use Modelo and it is perfect!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 61.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: