Don't let the name throw you! These are the best margaritas I've ever made at home! No blender needed. Just mix and pour. Try this just once, they won't disappoint!
- Grab a pitcher to mix all ingredients.
- Add all ingredients and stir.
- Rub the edges of your margarita glasses with a cut lime or Rose's Sweetened Lime juice and dip in margarita salt or kosher salt.
- Add ice to your glasses and pour the mix inches.
- Your limeade can still be frozen, the alcohol and Sprite will melt it.
- Also, your average bud light, modelo, or corona will do. No need for special microbrews. We use Modelo and it is perfect!