Don't let the name throw you! These are the best margaritas I've ever made at home! No blender needed. Just mix and pour. Try this just once, they won't disappoint!
- Grab a pitcher to mix all ingredients.
- Add all ingredients and stir.
- Rub the edges of your margarita glasses with a cut lime or Rose's Sweetened Lime juice and dip in margarita salt or kosher salt.
- Add ice to your glasses and pour the mix inches.
- Your limeade can still be frozen, the alcohol and Sprite will melt it.
- Also, your average bud light, modelo, or corona will do. No need for special microbrews. We use Modelo and it is perfect!
These are great! Easy to make, refreshing and very tasty. Made them several times experimenting with different types of beer. Did taste a little different each time. They're a keeper. Thanks.
Awesome, and so simple to prepare! This is a winner! Thanks for sharing!
A friend of mine made these this last weekend and I was a little skeptical when I saw her tossing all of this in the pitcher, but...WOW!!! Once it hits your lips, it's sooooooooo good!!! :) It goes down way too easy!!! She did use two cans of Sprite for more fizz :)