1 hr 10 mins
There are several techniques for preparing beer can chicken. We prefer it made just with basic seasonings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash chicken inside and out and pat dry.
- 2Sprinkle generously with the seasonings.
- 3Open the can of beer and pour off 1/4 cup.
- 4Place the can of beer, keeping it upright, into the rear cavity of the chicken.
- 5Place the chicken in a roasting pan, standing up on the beer can.
- 6cook for approximately 1 hour in a 350 degree oven.
- 7Chicken is done when the juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- 8Carefully remove the beer can from the chicken using mitts and discard the can.
- 9Cut the chicken into halves or quarters.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer-In-The-Rear Chicken - Beer Can
Serving Size: 1 (2626 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5033.7
- Calories from Fat 3076
- Total Fat 341.8 g
- Saturated Fat 97.8 g
- Cholesterol 1702.5 mg
- Sodium 1603.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 423.8 g