Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This really goes well with beer can chicken.
Make and share this Beer Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons pan drippings from chicken
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup good beer (if you would not drink it don't use it)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt & pepper
- Add the flour to the pan drippings and stir until smooth.
- Gradually add beer and chicken broth, stirring constantly until the gravy is smooth and thick.
- Adjust the consistency with the broth, if necessary.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.