Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
An easy way to liven up a ham. My family enjoys this ham recipe.
- 3 lbs boneless cooked ham
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer, divided
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- Remove 2 tablespoons of beer and set aside.
- Make indents in ham and pour remaining beer over ham.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, combine the brown sugar, vinegar, mustard and reserved beer and spread over ham.
- Bake 40-45 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 140°, basting occasionally.