Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a friend of mine, Lily Friedman. She gave it to me almost 20 years ago, and it is excellent.
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon Hungarian paprika
- 1 tablespoon capers (garnish)
- parsley sprig (garnish)
- Mix cheese and butter until creamy.
- Blend in anchovy paste, add seasonings to individual taste.
- Chill and serve garnished with capers and a sprig of parsley.