Recipe by morgainegeiser
Yummy flavored potatoes.
Top Review by EmilyStrikesAgain
These were just okay to me. Very simple to make but they were very mushy and a bit too sweet. I guess I prefer firmer, roasted potatoes. It also seemed like it would benefit a lot from having some garlic thrown in there too. Only sub was using veggie broth in place to beef to make the dish vegan.
- 4 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup beer
- 1⁄4 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook potatoes in oil for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Stir in green pepper and onion; cook 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
- In a small bowl, combine the beer, broth and brown sugar. Stir into vegetables.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; cook 2 minutes longer.