Recipe by luvdevils
Growing up in Wisconsin this was a tasty dip I got from my sister. It is a huge hit at any kind of party. It is soooo good.
- 2 packages softened cream cheese
- 1 package sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can beer (prefferably dark beer)
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese at room temperature for about an hour and a half.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl that can be covered.
- Mix until well blended (I suggest not using a blender or any other kind of mixing device, just a spoon).
- Mixture might seem a little watery but it will thicken the longer it is in the refrigerator.
- Let mixture sit in refrigerator covered for a couple of hours.
- Stir mixture, and serve with pretzels or chips.