Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy easy dip!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) package blue cheese, crumbles
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (12 ounce) bottlegood quality beer
- With an electric mixer beat together softened cheeses and onion.
- Slowly add in beer until dip reaches desired consistency.
- Refrigerate to slightly stiffen.
- Serve with potato chips and celery sticks.
I was skeptical about this but intrigued at the same time. It turned out very yummy! The boyfriend loved it (and ate most of it!) Great recipe for game night, to be sure!