Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 hrs
Anoter great recipe from a good friend. Great with pretzels, tortilla chips or on bagels. I never have any leftover!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package Hidden Valley Ranch dip (the salad dressing mix is different)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottlebass ale
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, the packaged shreds are better
- By hand or using a mixer, mix the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the dip mix and about half a bottle of Bass. Mix together. Stir in cheddar cheese. Taste - the flavors won't be combined, but add more beer to taste.
- Let sit for at least a half hour to combine the flavors, best overnight.
- If the consistency is too goopy, put in the freezer for about a half an hour and then move to the fridge.