1/2 Photos of Beer Cornbread
This is a nice twist on cornbread, I hope you like this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In bowl stir together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 2In another bowl combine the eggs, milk, beer and oil. Add to the dry ingredients.
- 3Mix Well.
- 4Turn into a 8x8x2 pan sprayed with pam.
- 5Bake at 425 for 15 minutes or until done.
- 6Serve warm with Molasses, Maple syrup, honey or butter.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.9
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.6 mg
- Sodium 418.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.9 g