Recipe by Joe Bob Mac
An easy delicious dish to prepare and serve. The beer mixture thickens as it cooks, and can be spooned over the chicken at serving time. I have served it over rice,angel hair pasta, or a plain plate, without objection. TRY THIS ONE!!!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMM
- 1 whole chicken, quartered,skinned if you prefer,if not ok
- 1 (24 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 (12 ounce) cans light beer
Directions See How It's Made
- Pan fry chicken on both sides until brown.
- Using cooking spray, coat a 13x9 cake pan or glass casserole (glass preferred) Place browned chicken in pan.
- Mix beer, ketchup, and brown sugar together.
- Pour mixture over chicken in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.