- 3 lbs chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 small onions
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 12 fluid ounces beer
- 3 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean the chicken and cut it in 8 pieces.
- Fry them on butter and add the onion until gold.
- add the flour and the chicken bouillon together with water.
- When everything is boiling add the beer and the greens.
- Cover it and let it simmer for 45 minutes or until the chicken is tender.