Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Very tasty easy way to prepare chicken.
- 3 lbs chicken
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 small onions
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 12 fluid ounces beer
- 3 tablespoons chicken bouillon
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- Clean the chicken and cut it in 8 pieces.
- Fry them on butter and add the onion until gold.
- add the flour and the chicken bouillon together with water.
- When everything is boiling add the beer and the greens.
- Cover it and let it simmer for 45 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
This was very good and easy enough to make. I served it with brown rice and sauteed kale. Everyone loved this meal so I'll be making it again.
Wow, this is good! Instead of butter, I used olive oil to brown the outsides. The flavor is awesome and it was pretty easy to make. This absolutely will go in the tried & true for me.
We loved this. I followed the recipe exactly except I did not have chives so I used Italian seasoning. The aroma in the house was to die for while it was simmering (still is), and the chicken is moist, flavorful and just downright yummy! Made for PAC Spring 09.