Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A good snack on crackers. Eaten while watching many Super Bowls, among other occasions. I've also given it as a gift at Christmas.
- Grate the cheeses finely.
- Mix the cheeses with the garlic, dry mustard and Worcestershire.
- Gradually beat in the beer until the mixture is well blended and of spreading consistency.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- Serve at room temperature.
Loved it. Easy, quick to make and it was a huge hit!
Thx for a simple great recipe.
I did make this in the food processor! The beer does come through in this so be sure to use a beer you like.