Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
Tasty Low Carb Beer Cheese Soup
Make and share this Beer Cheese Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Heat olive oil and melt butter in the bottom of a sauce pan.
- Chop small onion, garlic, carrots, celery.
- Sautée onion and garlic in the butter mixture for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Add flour and stir.
- Add the carrots, celery, cauliflower.
- Pour in 4 cups of water.
- Add 1 tbs Better than Bouillion vegetable Bouillion.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 2 hours.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth.
- Add cheddar and beer and simmer until smooth (5 mins or so).