- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon better than bouillon vegetable soup
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup shredded light cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup light beer
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat olive oil and melt butter in the bottom of a sauce pan.
- Chop small onion, garlic, carrots, celery.
- Sautée onion and garlic in the butter mixture for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Add flour and stir.
- Add the carrots, celery, cauliflower.
- Pour in 4 cups of water.
- Add 1 tbs Better than Bouillion vegetable Bouillion.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Simmer for 2 hours.
- Using an immersion blender, blend until smooth.
- Add cheddar and beer and simmer until smooth (5 mins or so).