Recipe by andypandy
Top Review by Mommy Diva
Quick, easy and tasty appy to serve or take to a freind's. I made this in a little ramekin and took to a single friend's house for a small cocktail party (scaled down for half the number of people). Tasty! Just a note on the *warm* beer - I did zmail AP and was told that we need to micro slightly warmer than room temp - good to know as I would have used room temp beer! Thanks for posting! **Gone to Market tag 2007**
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, orange cheese room temperature
- 2 tablespoons finely snipped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄3 cup warm beer, slightly warmer than room temperature
- sliced toasted almond, for top decorations
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese, and cheddar.
- Add snipped fresh parsley and paprika.
- Beat until combined.
- Gradually beat in the warmed beer and beat until nearly smooth.
- Cover and chill one hour.
- Mould with hands and shape into a log.
- Insert almonds along the top.
- Some times I add a little more beer and spoon into little crocks-- Chill 3 to 24 hours.