Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Easy to make using preshredded cheese.
Make and share this Beer Cheese Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces colby-monterey jack cheese, grated
- 5 ounces swiss cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup beer
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into cubes
- Pour beer into fondue pot, bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low.
- Add cheese, stir constantly until cheese is melted.
- Stir in hot sauce.
- Use skewers for dipping bread cubes into fondue.