Recipe by Joanne Fraser
My family always wants me to make this for them! It's so perfect for the Holidays! I put this out on the table with other appetizers and let everyone dip at their own pace.
- 1 clove garlic
- 3⁄4 cup beer
- 8 ounces swiss cheese
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 large crusty bread (Italian or French Stick - cubed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub inside of fondue pot with garlic.
- Discard garlic.
- Do at stovetop-------------------.
- Add beer to fondue pot and heat until boiling.
- Turn down heat.
- Coat grated cheeses with flour and add to pot.
- Heat slowly.
- At the table------------------.
- Turn on your fondue pot element.
- Put your fondue pot into place.
- Place one cube of bread onto the your fondue spear and dip into Cheese mixture.
- If mixture become too thick, thin it with a little beer by pouring it directly into fondue pot.