1/1 Photo of Beer Cheese Fondue
Joanne Fraser's Note:
My family always wants me to make this for them! It's so perfect for the Holidays! I put this out on the table with other appetizers and let everyone dip at their own pace.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub inside of fondue pot with garlic.
- 2Discard garlic.
- 3Do at stovetop-------------------.
- 4Add beer to fondue pot and heat until boiling.
- 5Turn down heat.
- 6Coat grated cheeses with flour and add to pot.
- 7Heat slowly.
- 8At the table------------------.
- 9Turn on your fondue pot element.
- 10Put your fondue pot into place.
- 11Place one cube of bread onto the your fondue spear and dip into Cheese mixture.
- 12If mixture become too thick, thin it with a little beer by pouring it directly into fondue pot.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Cheese Fondue
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.6 mg
- Sodium 192.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 15.1 g