Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great for poker parties and other friendly get togethers. Easy to make and fun to eat. I served mine with sliced french bread. Yumm... SIDE NOTE: Keep an eye on the heat, don't let the bottom burn.
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 5 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shrededded)
- 12 ounces of your favorite beer
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Place in crockpot on high for 1 hour.
- Mix from time to time.
- Turn to low heat.
I was SO disappointed. I spent so much time looking for a beer cheese recipe that sounded good. This didn't taste anything like beer cheese. Too much cumin and not enough cheese flavor. BUMMER! :(