Recipe by Mean Jeanne
Great with pretzels, crackers, and chips. This is also good spread for burgers and sandwiches.
Top Review by WelikeSPICY
To give this recipe a little ZIP, I added a little finely chopped jalapeno to the mix. It made the dip addicting! Thankfully, I made a triple batch, as it disappeared very fast. Cant believe how many bags of wheat crackers we went through.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing mix or 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped,tops only
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup beer, any flavor or 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup non-alcoholic beer