Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great with pretzels, crackers, and chips. This is also good spread for burgers and sandwiches.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing mix or 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped,tops only
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup beer, any flavor or 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup non-alcoholic beer
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and ranch dressing mix.
- Stir in cheese, green onions and then beer until desired consistency.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight.
To give this recipe a little ZIP, I added a little finely chopped jalapeno to the mix. It made the dip addicting! Thankfully, I made a triple batch, as it disappeared very fast. Cant believe how many bags of wheat crackers we went through.
Made this for company and loved how easy it came together. The only think I did different was cut it in half as we didn't need this much. Everyone enjoyed the creamy texture and flavors, though I'm thinking next time I might add a little hot sauce for just an extra flavor and a little kick. Served with crackers