1/2 Photos of Beer Cheese Broccoli (And Chicken) Soup
This is absolutely wonderful on a cold winter day. It's very thick and rich and totally filling. Perfect as a main dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together both jars of cheese sauce, beer and milk. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2In a separate small pan, make the roux by melting your butter over medium-low heat and slowly adding in your flour (stirring constantly). Once nice and bubbly and well-mixed, whisk it into the sauce.
- 3Then add onion, celery, and garlic. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 20 minutes.
- 4Add chicken and broccoli. Simmer for 10 minutes and you are done! Serve with nice crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Cheese Broccoli (And Chicken) Soup
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.2
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 772.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: