1/1 Photo of Beer & Cheese Bread for Bread Maker
3 hrs 10 mins
Alanna Sanders-Nevills's Note:
Makes a nice high dense loaf that is great for grilled cheese, crotons or chili to name a few! Try this once and it will be one of your old stand bys for it is really easy yet impressive. You can play around with adding chives or herbs or different kinds of cheese.... have fun. I did invent this recipe myself just based on basic bread machine principles!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour warm beer into bread maker pan.
- 2In a large bowl, fluff up or wisk gently together, flour, cheese, sugar and salt.
- 3Put this mixture on top of beer.
- 4sprinkle yeast over flour layer.
- 5near the end of baking, after bread has risen as high as it will get (last 1/2 hour left or so) quickly top loaf with remaining cup of cheese.
- 6Select "basic bread" and regular crust
- 7Baking time varies on your machine.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer & Cheese Bread for Bread Maker
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.5
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 25.0 mg
- Sodium 507.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: