A budget appetizer to make, takes only minutes.
Make and share this Beer Cheese Bites recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Mix baking mix, cheese and beer until a soft dough form; beat vigorously 20 strokes.
- Gently smooth dough into ball on a floured cloth-covered surface.
- Knead 5 times.
- Roll dough into a rectangle, 16x10-inches.
- Cut into 2-inch squares; then cut diagonally into halves.
- Spread with melted margarine, sprinkle with sesame or poppy seeds.
- Separate and place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake until browned, about 8 minutes.