1/1 Photo of Beer Cheese Bites
Barb in WNY's Note:
A budget appetizer to make, takes only minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450°F.
- 2Mix baking mix, cheese and beer until a soft dough form; beat vigorously 20 strokes.
- 3Gently smooth dough into ball on a floured cloth-covered surface.
- 4Knead 5 times.
- 5Roll dough into a rectangle, 16x10-inches.
- 6Cut into 2-inch squares; then cut diagonally into halves.
- 7Spread with melted margarine, sprinkle with sesame or poppy seeds.
- 8Separate and place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake until browned, about 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Cheese Bites
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 80
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 19.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 40.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.4 g