1 hr 10 mins
The whole family loved this one. Great for a hot summer day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to medium.
- 2Remove giblets and neck from chicken; rinse and pat dry.
- 3Combine paprika, salt, pepper, and lemon rind in a small bowl.
- 4Rub mixture over chicken.
- 5Open beer and remove half.
- 6Place garlic, rosemary, thyme, lemon juice and crushed pepper in beer can and pierce 2 holes in top of can.
- 7Place chicken cavity over beer can.
- 8Place chicken on grill balanced by the can.
- 9Cover and grill 1 to 1½ hours or until thermometer reads 180 degrees in thigh.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Can Grilled Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.4
- Calories from Fat 419
- Total Fat 46.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 213.8 mg
- Sodium 785.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 51.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: