This is marinated in beer and italian dressing, but cooked on the grill with apple juice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine beer and italian dressing.
- 2Place chicken in a one gallon a ziplok bag.
- 3Pour marinade over and refrigerate 3-24 hours.
- 4Drink 1 can of beer and fill 3/4 full with apple juice.
- 5Generously coat chicken inside and out with house seasoning and paprika.
- 6Put can up chickens butt.
- 7Place on grill, with a drip pan underneath.
- 8Grill at 325 to 350 until juices run clear.
- 9Time does not include marinating.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Can Apple Juice Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (603 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 804.4
- Calories from Fat 524
- Total Fat 58.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 207.0 mg
- Sodium 1168.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 51.8 g