Recipe by Deely
This is marinated in beer and italian dressing, but cooked on the grill with apple juice.
- 4 lbs chicken
- 1 cup beer
- 1 cup Italian dressing (bottled)
- house seasoning, Paula Deen's House Seasoning Mix and paprika to taste
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beer and italian dressing.
- Place chicken in a one gallon a ziplok bag.
- Pour marinade over and refrigerate 3-24 hours.
- Drink 1 can of beer and fill 3/4 full with apple juice.
- Generously coat chicken inside and out with house seasoning and paprika.
- Put can up chickens butt.
- Place on grill, with a drip pan underneath.
- Grill at 325 to 350 until juices run clear.
- Time does not include marinating.