3 hrs 40 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
This sounds sooo good. Who would have thought of beer cake, much less in a slow cooker! Aren't recipe swaps terrific! Another recipe I'll be trying out this weekend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 2Add eggs one at a time and mix well.
- 3Add flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg to creamy mixture alternately with beer.
- 4Stir in walnuts and raisins.
- 5Pour mixture into well buttered and floured cake pan that will fit into cooker.
- 6Cover tin with four or five paper towels.
- 7Put into cooker.
- 8Put lid on cooker loosely to allow steam to escape.
- 9Cook on high for 3 1/2 hours or until cake is done.
- 10Remove pan from cooker and allow cake to cool on wire rack for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- 11Frost if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Cake (slow Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 505.2
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.0 mg
- Sodium 210.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 40.8 g
- Protein 7.6 g