Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup beer
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix and pudding mix in a large bowl.
- Add beer and vegetable oil and mix lightly.
- Add 4 eggs.
- Beat at high speed until mixture is thick, creamy and smooth.
- Pour into greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- Frost as desired.
I have made this several times now and always with very good results. The last couple of times I've made them into cupcakes with a cocoa frosting, yummy. Thanks for sharing this.
Everyone at my work & myself enjoyed this. You cant taste the beer, it was very moist. I dusted powdered sugar over it so it was a nice treat not to sweet.
This is a nice, sweet moist cake. You would never guess that beer is the special ingredient in it. All you need to do is dust with powdered sugar or make a simple powdered sugar glaze. Thanks.