Recipe by Michelle S.
I have been making these for so long, I cannot remember where this recipe came from. They are wonderful with soups and stews. I also like that it's not a bread you have to cut!
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend all ingredients with a fork.
- DO NOT beat.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In 12 muffin cups put a dab of solid shortening.
- Place in oven for shortening to melt.
- When melted, remove muffin pan from oven and swirl the melted shortening in the cups.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls (about half full) into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.