3 hrs 5 mins
Mary Close's Note:
This came from the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company Cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
- 2Combine beer and remaining ingredients in a large shallow dish.
- 3Add shrimp, stirring gently to coat.
- 4Cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- 5Drain shrimp, discarding marinade.
- 6Thread neck and tail of each shrimp onto six 14 inch skewers so shrimp will lie flat.
- 7Place skewers on a lightly greased rack of a broiler pan.
- 8Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 3 minutes.
- 9Turn over and broil and additional 1 to 2 minutes until shrimp turn pink.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beer Broiled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 230.0 mg
- Sodium 314.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 30.9 g